- Tue, 22:06: ★Huh, I'vve forgotten almost all Unicode ☂ Expect those 2. And Why do I remember those?
- Tue, 22:08: RT @JamesMelville: "They should go back to where they came from." Really? There is nothing left to go back to. #calaisjungle https://t.co/X…
- Wed, 13:10: Young ppl have to test the limits, but in #Finland even middle-aged are confused? That's why #no_homo slurs slip put? #Valavuori
- Wed, 14:12: Wow, the current economy ideology is really crumbling fast now. Elite is hanging on for dear life and the lies are fabricated carelessly :D
- Wed, 14:44: Paradise is lurking with robots performing the dull jobs, But #capitalists can't allow that. Freedom to reflect is dangerous. #Basicincome.
- Wed, 15:42: RT @iddqkfa: "Poorly paid labor is inefficient labor, the world over." —#HenryGeorge #EfficiencyWage #LVT #LandValueTax #CitizensDividend…
- Wed, 17:34: RT @rdevro: Amnesty says the US is dragging its feet on investigations into hundreds of alleged civilian deaths in Syria https://t.co/mEfn1…
- Wed, 17:53: #Nazis are quite all right in #Finland. #Refugees apparently the threat to civilization. Who rewrote history? https://t.co/P41A0lxVkF
- Wed, 17:54: RT @DrJillStein: The average American household has contributed $75,000 to the war on terror. War is making you poor - not safe. #NoMoreWar
- Mon, 12:37: I wonder when the social media loneliness will blow up in our faces? Not gonna be pretty. Isolating yourself in a bubble never is.
- Mon, 13:45: RT @All4basicincome: Add the part time and the ones who have fallen thru the cracks and you have 20%. Depression figures. #USA #DOOMED. 💥 h…
- Mon, 13:45: RT @vasemmisto: Syyrian sota on saatava loppumaan. Tänään marssitaan rauhan puolesta. #SaveSyria #Syyria #rauha https://t.co/milUjEM5ZG htt…
- Mon, 18:20: RT @coracurrier: "“The reason we rose up was to just kill fear." https://t.co/Dhliubpkmm @MazMHussain reports from the Turkish-Syrian border
- Mon, 18:46: RT @BryanDawsonUSA: "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be"…
- Mon, 18:51: RT @ETC_redaktionen: ANALYS: S� r�ddar vi livet p� jorden. https://t.co/oF4Z6jOzmp https://t.co/x0l5jPjK1w
- Mon, 19:48: Unbelievable, #Finland abt to expel part of #Iraqi family. #NotCivilized https://t.co/vfKcVJtiP5
- Mon, 19:50: RT @KirsiTervamki: #SaveSyria @Pakolaisapu https://t.co/OmsnGZeS6C
- Mon, 20:16: #Western_civilization is at war with itself. https://t.co/McGrc3Q1v0
- Mon, 22:17: With the best antidepressants in history. Maybe it's not so strictly chemical but environmental after all? #economy… https://t.co/cRj5GMVNf3
- Fri, 19:50: Ban sex trade? Well, procure a #basicincome and I guarantee it will lessen. we've known a long time that poverty is a factor. #NotThatHard
- Fri, 19:56: RT @cursedthing: Republican Halloween https://t.co/CUB98eFhfF
- Fri, 20:31: The #truths on the net are getting scary. Seems we don't ask for any proof if they coincide with our beliefs these days. #DangerousPress
- Fri, 20:40: RT @bexarkat: Oligarchy is rule by a few. Plutocracy is rule by wealthy. Corporatocracy is society governed or controlled by corporations.…
- Fri, 21:35: If #refugee kids are age tested, can we IQ and personality test politicians? Or is that perhaps considered demeaning?
- Fri, 22:04: Oh dear, it's a trauma to move? Got link submitted to me and yes, I wanna set fire to the stupidity. Perspective FFS https://t.co/zr9rjXD0qm
- Fri, 22:20: That's it, either I have to start drinking or get prescription drugs to stomach the tabloid news, No wonder depression is normalcy today.
- Fri, 22:39: *whimpers* https://t.co/8Qc7X4xuLO
- Wed, 20:15: Youngens read less these days. And reading/watching TV form cognition. Reading is reflection, watching is reaction? Reason for lowering IQ?
- Wed, 23:27: #Finnish media seems to have only 2 favorite POVs - the middle aged rich self made male and the young female who is unhappy?
- Thu, 17:13: What is it with February since everyone I know have their birthdays in October? *scratches head while counts back*
- Thu, 18:11: RT @SenSanders: The surefire route to success in politics has been to manipulate people's fear and ignorance. We can and will change that.
- Thu, 18:33: #Finnish constitution means nothing to our current right wing government. Neither do the inhabitants. Interesting times, indeed. 0_o
- Thu, 19:16: How many male egos will explode if @HillaryClinton wins and who's gonna have to tidy the goo up?
- Tue, 12:09: #Finns got the #gender_equality wrong. It's not that there is no boys, girls etc just that we are equals, despite gender identification..
- Tue, 14:52: How to conjugate capitalism -> egoistical, greedier, total chaos? Or today's read the media and rip your hair. We're reaping what we sowed.
- Tue, 18:16: Oh the diverting pseudo-discussions in #Finland, d:D
- Tue, 19:27: RT @mnt_psychology: Voting decisions influenced by candidates' identities more than policies https://t.co/i61wfpihE4 https://t.co/AMXIKwlOLz
- Tue, 21:56: The old culture is grappling and clinging to old truths to survive. Regression as a savior? Dear system, you're going down the shift is here
- Tue, 22:00: RT @scottsantens: A universal unconditional #basicincome would do more to improve society than even many proponents think. How? Read-> http…
- Mon, 12:27: RT @guardianscience: Why is so much research dodgy? Blame the Research Excellence Framework https://t.co/qij65Tmc2x
- Mon, 13:40: Wow! https://t.co/1nrAbKndzl
- Mon, 15:38: RT @BernieSanders: I know this is a radical idea, but we have to inject morality into our political process.
- Mon, 16:01: Uh, hello! #Creativity requires more than logical-mathematical IQ why so afraid of #AI? Course, if we don't start to foster creativity....
- Mon, 16:06: Housing for every1 and now dammit! The richest countries in world lack this basic human need. In 2016! #Finland https://t.co/Sj47GANeYM
- Mon, 16:16: RT @wef: The point of education isn’t earning a living, it’s learning how to live, says Adair Turner https://t.co/OmR66njK84 https://t.co/6…
- Mon, 16:23: Big debate in #Finland abt students being "difficult" aka self-centered. Looks back at 30 yrs of individualistic competition ideology...
- Mon, 16:29: RT @GUENGL: The money going to those truly in need... Not really. #EndPoverty https://t.co/AJmF2cb2Es
- Mon, 16:48: Controversy abt #RamiAdhamia's toy smuggling? Pal with wrong kinds? Can you even move around without oiling the gates in #Syria Can u help?
- Sun, 13:42: RT @sparklyeyesnjh: We made a deal, my dad will quit smoking if this tweet gets 25k rts in 30 days. Please retweet, I really want it https:…
- Sun, 14:32: RT @SenSanders: In 1965, ratio of CEO pay to average worker pay was 20:1. In 2014, it was 303:1. That’s just incomprehensible to me.
- Sun, 14:38: RT @MyTherapyQuotes: "Scientific knowledge is in perpetual evolution; it finds itself changed from one day to the next." - Jean Piaget
- Sun, 16:40: The #culture_of_Fear is working, 500 #Finnish mills to more weapons. The 1% is thanking for the right wing rip off of the poor.
- Sun, 16:53: RT @scottsantens: Universal #basicincome is our next moonshot. It will be the second giant leap for humankind. https://t.co/sZBrI8mfI8 http…
- Sun, 17:41: RT @MatsErikson: Intressant: myt att Trumpväljare är lågavlönad arbetarklass. Den gemensamma nämnaren är inte ekonomi, utan rasism. https:…
- Mon, 11:46: For right wing populists like Hitler and Trump, there has to be a certain ground, like austerity post WWI in Germany. Or #trickledown
- Wed, 16:31: Saudi Arabia hiring terrorists? Well with #basicincome it would stop. And then we wonder why it isn't implemented yet. Elites need #terror
- Wed, 20:54: The #racist party @persut deemed best on social media and thus gotten more votes. Is that all it takes, participation? Sad state of affairs.
- Wed, 20:56: RT @SenSanders: Lots of hate is being generated against Muslims in America. If we stand for anything, we must stand together to fight discr…
- Wed, 21:23: Last night I listen to #Finnish classics, tonight it's apparently #Italian Pino Daniele - Quanno chiove https://t.co/CRHba93u7y
- Wed, 21:25: VASCO ROSSI VITA SPERICOLATA https://t.co/cJk3qxRYma
- Wed, 21:28: Desperation has taken to a new dimension, the stupid. https://t.co/WthDbZ6LOH
- Wed, 21:36: #Franco_Battiato's Prospettiva Nevski by #Alice https://t.co/FyJJHXSRYA via @YouTube "Com'� difficile trovare l'alba dentro l'imbrunire"
- Fri, 13:18: What is this new #political_manta of #free_choice for all? We're so far from that today that even mentioning it is like a slap in the face.
- Fri, 14:15: Excuse me but this #Nobel_Peace_Prize, weren't there 2 parts signing the #Columbia deal? A Prize only for men in power? By men in power?
- Fri, 17:14: AI composition - https://t.co/rrdRVgUZHF Proves that AI doesn't handle creative and divergent thinking, only sampling of the old. ;)
- Fri, 17:20: The #unpaid work of female of all ages keeps the world functioning. #UBI now! https://t.co/s8wufoeXD9
- Fri, 19:56: Seems like #privatization is a threat to the basis of all #societies - the division of the #surplus. If we want #peace, we need to fix it.
- Fri, 21:44: RT @SenSanders: Corporations may dodge their taxes legally, but that doesn’t mean it’s acceptable for taxpayers to have to shoulder the bur…
- Fri, 22:53: So hold on a minute, #UK is closing down, #USA may elect an anti-immigration racist? The only thing entering other nations will be goods?