- Mon, 16:04: RT @MyTherapyQuotes: "Society attacks early, when the individual is helpless." - B.F. Skinner
- Mon, 16:53: Maybe greed is inevitable in a culture of fear?
- Mon, 19:43: RT @KenRoth: Erdogan is prosecuting her for calling him "the most megalomanic dictator," so let's RT it. https://t.co/gtHd4nAPFz https://t.…
- Mon, 20:02: A global culture of subterfuge has been created from the top down, And that's apparently all "globalization" really is about.
- Mon, 20:51: Now diabetics are compared to both alcoholics and HIV-infected? More guilt stapled on them? Type 1 already blamed. #Yle
- Mon, 20:58: Awww...... https://t.co/H2gy3P32i4
- Mon, 21:08: RT @BernieSanders: Unbelievably, and grotesquely, the top one-tenth of 1 percent owns nearly as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent.
- Mon, 22:19: RT @anthony9843: *Basic Income is a tested Social Vaccine* ---Solves many ills that plague our society today. #ScottSantens https://t.co/Q…
- Mon, 22:25: RT @DiEM25_FR: "Propaganda is to democracy what the bludgeon is to a totalitarian state" Noam Chomsky #DiEM25 https://t.co/Yc1nPa1QZ6
- Sat, 19:25: RT @adrienm: Great article on AI, automation & basic income. https://t.co/vatFCqZuwa https://t.co/Bcrx15WioB
- Sat, 20:50: RT @basicincomeEU: #Basicincome Day is 1st of May https://t.co/ramKyld4zS | The first of may is basic income day
- Sat, 21:38: RT @PWACinLA: Should I let the cat check my vitals? https://t.co/XNdsV0X5r3
- Sat, 21:38: RT @BernieSanders: On any given night, almost 565,000 people are homeless in the United States. This is a national disgrace.
- Sat, 21:44: Critter occupies the strangest places. . https://t.co/aGqXkNUsQr
- Sat, 22:24: RT @WPJohnWagner: ‘Poverty is a death sentence,’ Sanders declares during Baltimore stop https://t.co/Ga7Ta6Tms9
- Wed, 12:20: RT @BirgitMSchwarz: The #US should suspend all weapons sales 2 #SaudiArabia. That just might get the Saudis’ attention @hrw @belkiswille ht…
- Wed, 12:21: RT @Derry_Refugee: PLEASE JOIN US ON #14THMAY AND DEMAND #HUMANRIGHTS4REFUGEES NOW!!! https://t.co/2TmNKrHuQ9 PLEASE RETWEEET ❤️ https://t…
- Wed, 12:24: Am I the only one who feels the world is balancing on the edge of sanity right now? 0_o And it seems to be leaning in the wrong direction.
- Wed, 13:41: Is #Wall_Street endorsing @HilaryClinton because she's a women and thus easily steered? In that case - what a slap in the face to all women!
- Wed, 17:53: democracies seem to be a dying breed, :( https://t.co/coCPFEjZFU
- Wed, 20:19: Yes, economy today is 98% psychology - ppl are starting to agree with me :D https://t.co/sCEW19EcIG] The collapse is real if nr 1 happens.
- Wed, 22:14: RT @BernieSanders: What we need today is a candidate who has the track record, the agenda and the guts to stand up to the billionaire class.
- Fri, 12:29: Genderneautral marriage finally ratified in #Finland. One thing less to feel ashamed abt in this forsaken country. https://t.co/20MPsJuADI
- Fri, 12:32: Now I'm just waiting for direct democracy, the technical means are there but the political will isn't. But let's see in 5 yrs....
- Fri, 12:32: RT @DalaiLama: Creating a better world will require will-power, vision and determination. And for that we need a strong sense that humanity…
- Fri, 17:45: Grateful I went to school in an era when critical thinking was the top priority. I have a feeling that is not the priority today.
- Thu, 22:18: I'm flabbergasted. Politics talk about an enormous amount of new jobs. Have they totally missed the automation in production? #basicincome
- Thu, 22:33: Politicians also seem to have missed the little fact that productivity has risen with 25% but we still work 8 h/day. Time to rethink?
- Fri, 10:33: RT @basicincome: $30T+ in hidden wealth... Where'd it all come from? It came from here, from the raises you never got. #panamapapers https:…
- Fri, 10:41: Is it finally starting to dawn on ppl that the "market" is the 1% rich? And they are not an objective crowd when it comes to economy.
( Read more...Collapse )
- Tue, 13:47: RT @mortenmorland: Today's @thetimes cartoon https://t.co/yJo4APwt1r #panamapapers #RefugeeCrisis https://t.co/q5pwC5o3KN
- Tue, 16:20: RT @SenSanders: Offshore tax havens are nothing but legalized tax fraud and the fiscally responsible thing, and the just thing, to do is to…
- Tue, 17:46: It was stated from the beginning by #Martin_Luther_King: #Trickledown is socialism for the rich . @BernieSander's just spreading it to all.
- Tue, 18:05: Democracy of today? https://t.co/OubOsPMSll
- Tue, 18:12: RT @Snowden: With scandals in Russia, China, UK, Iceland, Ukraine, and more, perhaps a new rule: if you're in charge of a country, keep you…
- Tue, 18:56: RT @wm_isbell: Same old agenda: Create a problem and Sell a solution. @StopNuclearWar @LOLGOP https://t.co/Y4n6sck3Bj
- Tue, 19:06: #Iceland_PM the first tp resign, Was he the cork and now the rest will come spilling out steadily? Or the patsy? *waits*
- Tue, 21:12: #Finland still battles 2016 problems with old solutions. Unemployment won't lessen until work is distributed better and income is leveled.
- Tue, 21:14: RT @APA: Students who take notes by hand outperform students who type https://t.co/nr10PgEPqL
- Wed, 11:50: "If we want to stop tax evasion we can, problem is the elite doesn't want to." And this is #oligarchy. https://t.co/baumoQSai7
( Read more...Collapse )
- Mon, 13:41: RT @Faloulah: I think today can easily be marked as the day human rights in the #EU died. So much for that Nobel peace prize huh? #refugees…
- Mon, 15:07: Refugee cost vs. cost of tax evastion https://t.co/Kd9Mly40v9
- Mon, 16:39: RT @MyTherapyQuotes: "When I look at the world I'm pessimistic, but when I look at people I am optimistic." - Carl Rogers
- Mon, 18:00: With the #PanamaLeaks it's painfully evident that #UBI is not just plausible, but the only way to proceed to #basic_equality.
- Mon, 18:10: And there's no time to waste even another year at this point. https://t.co/l9O80h84b7
- Mon, 18:22: "Hoomin reeds, I chillz, in bathroom" https://t.co/jyj0t3kXy2
- Mon, 18:25: Kylm� hiki virtaa hallituksessa? https://t.co/2x0PxoxdT6
- Mon, 18:32: RT @the_intercept: The deeper scandal of the Panama Papers is what’s legal, not what’s not. https://t.co/oQsABl3n9S https://t.co/R9kBNjIQH3
- Mon, 20:48: Nice move by @YleAstudio , they hint at the tax.evaders and prolong the pain of getting exposed :D Will we see resignations this week?
- Mon, 21:57: I swear, the #PanamaLeaks are giving me #XFiles vibes 0_o