- Wed, 19:37: #Finnish_gov is cutting everything, cept subsidaries to big business. Cold awakening awaits and no-one will get why this happened. :D
- Thu, 12:27: RT @zenaidamz: "Is your religion or culture so weak that you need to deprive others of their fundamental human rights?" https://t.co/lKNQqk…
- Thu, 13:39: There should be millions of signatures! https://t.co/ej2O7qdQQF
- Thu, 14:30: Before this is all over - the Nazi #holocaust will seems like a minor event in numbers of deaths. Mark my words. https://t.co/jq2RaCUVHM
- Thu, 16:35: RT @guardianscience: Pugs are anatomical disasters. Vets must speak out – even if it’s bad for business | Anonymous https://t.co/Ao5qa2S0Xe
- Thu, 16:43: It's ok to celebrate top #universities, but what we desperately need is education of the masses. Educate everybody and everybody wins.
- Thu, 17:59: Dear #Finnish_political_establishment. You won't combat the uprising of #fascism by cutting down on #history at school,
- Thu, 18:05: RT @Oxfam: "Total work women do, paid & unpaid, is not counted or valued appropriately" @Winnie_Byanyima #UNGA #WomensEconomicEmpowerment P…
- Tue, 17:00: RT @NatCounterPunch: Mainstream economics has become a celebration of the wealthy for a century now. https://t.co/o2ZmNvao9d https://t.co/X…
- Tue, 18:23: Fraud is evidently today's name of the game. The fraudier the better? https://t.co/uygfwz6CBD
- Wed, 12:27: #Finnish woman plans to incinerate school and writes abt it under real name on FB? Desperation palpable, Egos w/o limits or borders.
- Wed, 12:42: Where critter puts his toyd https://t.co/3q9ydwX9Iz
- Wed, 13:33: #OECD predicts, that's right, predicts growth in UK to 1% instead of 2% predicted prior to #Brexit. #economy_is_psychology #elite predicts
- Wed, 15:11: @lin_71Some thing us catowners just don't talk about :D That feeling, yikes!
( Read more...Collapse )
- Mon, 13:30: Group inclusion is elemantary in times of rapid change. #Fasiscts embrace all that adhere blindly. Stop #fascism with #basicincome
- Mon, 14:51: The most common religion today - #I_am_divine? Highly present in all denominations. :D
- Mon, 14:58: When a #Finnish_neonazi beats up a Finn, it's still the #immigrants fault? https://t.co/uOjXEyIpTt Stupidity has become deadly dangerous.
- Mon, 15:33: RT @AP: Opioid industry political spending 8 times of gun lobby. From @AP_FDAwriter @benbwieder. https://t.co/LgAGGUvg2a https://t.co/XXZM9…
- Mon, 16:25: RT @DiEM_25: .@yanisvaroufakis in #Budapest #DiEM25 #Greens https://t.co/OTOcWadOBN
- Mon, 17:03: RT @amnestyfinland: Ei vaieta ihmisoikeuksien vastaisten aatteiden edess�. https://t.co/4zuZK9bGCf
- Mon, 17:29: RT @Matt_Dominguez: Already have it! #My3WordDreamJob I fight for #AnimalRights at @NonhumanRights Project! https://t.co/3LPsxJVOeC
- Mon, 17:34: RT @JohanEhrenberg: Intressant hur borgerliga medier missar toppnyheten att de r�dgr�na VANN i Berlin. Historisk f�r�ndring. #svpol
- Mon, 18:44: RT @kate_bi_news: #BasicIncome for a world in which everyone can fulfill their potential rather than be exploited for fear of poverty https…
- Mon, 18:46: RT @ajplus: Should Snowden be pardoned? Human rights organizations have launched a campaign. https://t.co/qvH4u4r9UD
- Wed, 12:27: RT @DiEM_25: Another #Europe isn't just possible. It is absolutely necessary. #SOTEU https://t.co/OAbICegs0c
- Wed, 15:01: RT @Georg_Grey: https://t.co/gKh8xt8j55
- Wed, 15:51: A clear correlation, which politicians missed? Or did the overlook it in self-interest? Plutocracy marks this era :( https://t.co/jJhrua7kh5
- Wed, 17:52: When u have to beg for money to get treatment u know the system stinks. I see this mainly in capitalist countries, the richest of the world.
- Wed, 17:58: Tax legally avoided by sending journals to another country by truck. Adding to the pollution? Reform taxation! https://t.co/B54USh4w4m
- Wed, 18:14: RT @hrw: "One of the most important acts of whistleblowing in modern history" ~ Anthony Romero, @ACLU https://t.co/qTydQFNPkf https://t.co/…
- Wed, 18:35: The mindful hype? Euphemism for think first moron. :D
- Tue, 13:57: RT @hrw: Priorities... https://t.co/5sgigGNEVp
- Tue, 15:06: RT @HeidiHautala: Over 530,000 people have signed the appeal of @GreensEP appeal to @EU_Commission to stop #taxevasion #PanamaPapers https:…
- Tue, 15:12: So everybody is supposed to report their health status these days? Interesting, specially in view of how chronically ill are treated
- Tue, 17:55: RT @guardianscience: The fascinating world of unconscious bias and development policy https://t.co/pJEYYGolq7
- Tue, 18:12: RT @wef: In the machine age, only one type of organization will thrive: a human one @DovSeidman https://t.co/mHaMeDzHzq https://t.co/ZcZofh…
- Tue, 19:00: Ah! #Finnish financial sphere has awakened to #basicincome, #Bj�rn_Wahlroos has realized lower wages are possible :D So last century, dude.
- Tue, 19:41: RT @ItGetsBetter: Amazing idea! - Teen makes 'Sit With Us' app that helps students find welcoming tables at lunch https://t.co/RepUvYTquY v…
- Tue, 19:54: #Fennovoima is corrupt to the core and one front figure @ollirehn wants to lead the national #Bank_of_Finland. National #psychosis going on
- Tue, 20:50: RT @EmrgencyKittens: when u about to sneeze https://t.co/cFRbkcSR5T
- Wed, 10:51: RT @astroehlein: I know facts don't matter anymore, but still, for nostalgia's sake... https://t.co/81ErGEItpm
- Wed, 15:18: RT @Oxfam: illicit tax practices costs EU states equivalent of 2k per citizen, per year - @JeppeKofod blogging for #TaxJustice https://t.co…
- Wed, 16:08: I'm starting to suspect certain politicians are incapable of abstract thought and metacognitions. 0_o We're screwed.
- Wed, 16:33: We're cute https://t.co/8W5txb4EDM
- Wed, 17:41: So tired of mowing that damned lawn. *cusses and pulls hair* #daily_superfluous_info
- Sun, 13:49: Irresponsibility is thriving among #Finnish_politicians. And the means of demanding new elections are close to nil #Orpo #fail #democracy?
- Sun, 14:07: RT @Independent: Mother Teresa 'wasn't a saint – she was a shrewd operator with unpalatable views who knew how to build up a brand' https:/…
- Sun, 15:47: RT @JamesMelville: A brilliant letter. If Apple don't want to pay tax, they shouldn't use the public services paid for by tax. https://t.co…
- Sun, 16:01: RT @m_clem: As @alexander_betts says, this is a crisis of politics, not a crisis of numbers https://t.co/Dixh50edYa https://t.co/suGF0dyMlX
- Sun, 20:34: RT @NYTScience: Second Thoughts of an Animal Researcher https://t.co/INWtmjMy3k
- Sun, 21:56: We're asking for innovations, but what kind of innovations? Pokemon games? A marvelous innovation #basicincome is not implemented, Why?
- Mon, 10:45: Spread the word and make a difference. Donate a tweet a day to @helpspreadthis. https://t.co/UkB1X4C2N0 ☞https://t.co/Wt76ZJvGxN